TriggerScout PIR Kit
The TriggerScout PIR Kit is a long range infra red heat sensing device. It is designed to easily capture images using a Passive Infra Red sensor to detect moving heat. The PIR has a maximum range of 20 meters! The TriggerScout PIR sensor can be connected directly to the cameras remote trigger socket or it can be connected to the MCT-1 control unit, offering the ability to tune the sensitivity of the sensors and delaying the triggering of the capture device. There is also a choice of single exposures or continuous shooting over given time spans.
The TriggerScout PIR can be used by stills or video image makers, to facilitate the capture of images that would normally be very difficult or impossible to achieve in Wildlife, Sports, Event Photography or Security applications.
- Maximum Range: 20 meters
- Range Selection: Full, 1/2 and 1/4 sensitivity
- Trigger delay time: up to 10 ms (1/1000sec)
- IR cone of sensitivity: 10 degree or 6 degree
- Wavelength: 1400 nm
- Trigger Outputs: direct to camera or via TS Control unit
- Power: Transmitter 2 x AAA batteries or via TriggerSmart controller
- Operation time: with good batteries 100 + hours
The TriggerScout PIR Kit consists of:
1 x Passive Infra Red Sensor 1 x Stakepods 1 x Weatherproof Covers 1 x 3 meter cable 3.5 mm to 2.5 mm 1 x Jack Adapter 2.5 to 3.5 mm 1 x 6 degrees PIR Baffle