The FlashBender v3 Small Soft Box Kit is better than a simple flash diffuser.
FlashBender v3 Small Soft Box Kit Features:
- new v3 improved shapeability holds its position
- new v3 grippier attachment strap stays put
- new v3 securely fits all flashes (6.75" to 17" circumference)
- new v3 attaches faster with quick release buckle
- packs flat (folds in half to stow away)
- better bounce flash control inside or outside with reflector
- softer light and directional control with soft box
- soft box kit includes: FlashBender v3 Small Reflector and Rogue v3 Small Diffusion Panel
- soft box size: 10.5 x 7" (254mm x 178mm)
- soft box weight: 6oz (170g)
Reflector/Gobo: Shape the FlashBender to control lens flare, light your subject without spilling light onto your background, or light your background without spilling light onto your subject.
Snoot: Shape the FlashBender into a snoot (tube) to create a circle of light. The snoot can be used to selectively light a face, or to focus a hair or accent light.
Soft Box: Configure the FlashBender as a soft box (attach a Diffusion Panel) when you want a softer light, when you want more directional control of the light, or when you need to eliminate unwanted bounce flash, i.e. when shooting under a yellow or orange ceiling.
FlashBender v3 is Designed to Fit a Wide Variety of Strobe Shapes and Sizes
The attachment strap incorporated into every FlashBender v3 modifier can be adjusted to fit flashes as small as 6.75” in circumference and strobes as large as 17”. This versatility means that FlashBender v3 modifiers will fit small flashes like the Nissin i400 or Godox TT350S, often used with today’s smaller mirrorless camera bodies, as well as full size flashes such as the professional Nissin MG80 Pro and the Godox AD200. And, of course, the FlashBender v3 fits flagship flashes from Canon, Nikon and Sony like the Canon 600EX II-RT, the Nikon SB-700 AF and the Sony HVL-F60RM.
The FlashBender v3’s adaptable design will also fit flashes of different shapes, including the round-head Profoto A1X, Godox V1 and some even larger, power-pack based strobes. Additionally, because the mount is incorporated in to the FlashBender v3, there are no bulky, expensive mounts to purchase separately, or that need to remain attached to flashes when not in use.
FlashBender v3 Design Attaches to These Flashes and More:
- Canon: 430EX, 470EX, 580EX, 600EX
- Godox: TT350, TT685, V860, AD200, V1
- Nikon: SB500, SB600, SB700, SB800, SB900, SB5000
- Nissin: i40, i400, i600, i60A, Di700A, MG80, MG10
- Olympus: FL-600R, FL-700WR, FL-900R
- Profoto: A1, A1X
- Sony: HVL-F32M, HVL-F45RM, HVL-F60RM